Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HEY PEOPLE!

Haha nice. I'm the 2nd person to blog here.

Hope everyone is doing fine now. And just wanna wish everyone who are mugging for their exams and all those rushing their projects all the best yea?

O ya. 11 more days and I'll be going back to SG. I think it's better for you all to save the trip to the airport. Yup, cause I will be spending that evening with my family. But no worries, I will meet you all for supper at night. Most probably at the coffee shop opposite 7-11. Or if those with Class 3 license, haha maybe we can go to some other places and chill out. Shall talk about that again when the day is nearing.

Another update is about an upcoming football match. It is tentatively fixed on the 2nd March. So I hope everyone will try to make that day free. Time and venue will be confirmed again when I get the details from my friend.

AHHH! LOL k then, I shall end here. Take care folks!

Peace out

-Vincent

No comments: