Thursday, January 24, 2008

Chalet

Hey all. Chalet is coming up! The dates set are 13-15 Feb 2008. So right now, I need to know the total number of people who will be coming. Please spread this among our friends and get back to me again. Thanks alots. And it's gonna be at Aloha Loyang (hopefully we will manage to book it).
Let the party-ing begin!

This saturday (26/1) soccer as usual, 9am at the same place. See you guys there!

One last thing, the FUCKING mama shop located at Harbourfront station is seriously fucked up. Please do not patronise it. I just bought one 500ml of Pokka Green Tea from that place, and guess how much it cost??


$1.70 SGD

WTH man. Its like I can buy a 1.5ml drink from the mama shop at the place we usually play soccer. CRAP. To think that I still even thought that the mama shop will be cheaper than the Cheers outlet just located near it.

God Bless All!

-raymond

No comments: