Thursday, January 31, 2008

Headcount

Hmm, thinking about it, it seemed that those coming for the chalet ain't alot too huh. Let's see.

Definately coming and staying throughout:
  1. Raymond
  2. Koon Boon
  3. Vincent
  4. Jarett
  5. Daniel
  6. Kelvin
  7. Leonard Seah
  8. Zun Kit
Coming for BBQ:
  1. Rong Ming
  2. Bernard Leonard
YET TO CONFIRM:
  1. Chee Lee
  2. Bernard Ang
I think I'm missing quite a number of peeps too. Peng Kian, Ah lee, tong howe, leroy... FUCK SIA. Very long never see ah lee already. Knn. HE TOTALLY MIA. His ITP in M'sia is it.
CHEE LEE if possible drag him along please! THANKS.

So I have got about 10 people coming for the first night.

Any suggestions on what to do during the chalet?

Jarett said that we should have a programme, if not later everyone sure 'sian'. I think jarett should be I/C of the programmes then. Haha. All agreeable?

i think i made a mistake in opening the BBQ to kb's class peeps. FUCK. i will say what i can do to rectify this shit. my bad.

-raymond

No comments: