Thursday, February 28, 2008

preparations

Everyone seemed to be so busy with their own lives now. Some working to earn more money, while some still looking for jobs and those lucky few having the privilege to rot at home. haha

been some time since we last meet up.
maybe 'cyber' is the way to go nowadays, though nothing beats the atmosphere of us gathering and chit chatting about the good old days. when will the next gathering be?
I can only hope its soon.

this sunday, big match coming up, (not refering to EPL matches) and we are up against vincent's friends. been a very long time since we play field soccer and hopefully, our standards are still there.
as what some would say - form is temporary, class is permanent.

I firmly believe that if all of us play to our best, we will definitely be a class above our opponents.
I know that some of us think that we won't be able to make it. I'm one of those. Looking at how OFTEN we trained, how LONG since we played field soccer. All the odds are stacked up there, high against us.
BUT, I'm ready to prove myself wrong this coming sunday. Are you?
If you are, then victory will surely be ours!

White Devils!!!

-raymond

No comments: